*Click on the resource names below to learn more.
· The Association of Professional Chaplains
MARRIAGE AND HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
· Prepare Enrich
EDUCATION & TRAINING
· International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
· The Association of Professional Conservative Chaplains
· The Association of Clinical Pastoral Education
· The Leadership Summit
· National Christian Counselors Association
· Liberty University
· Global University
· Online Master’s Programs
The American Association of Pastoral Counselors
- The mission of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors is to bring healing, hope, and wholeness to individuals, families, and communities by expanding and equipping spiritually grounded and psychologically informed care, counseling, and psychotherapy.
- Training Programs, Certification, Licensing
- AACC is committed to assisting Christian counselors, the entire “community of care,” licensed professionals, pastors, and lay church members with little or no formal training. It is our intention to equip clinical, pastoral, and lay care-givers with biblical truth and psychosocial insights that minister to hurting persons and helps them move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, mental stability, and spiritual maturity.
- Biblical Counseling Courses, Conferences
- Nouthetic counseling is biblical counseling that uses Scripture to confront people about their sin with the goal of helping to restore them to usefulness (Gal. 6:1).
- Certification, Annual Conference, Training
The Association of Professional Chaplains
- With commitment to interfaith ministry and the professional practice of chaplaincy care, the Association of Professional Chaplains serves chaplains in all types of health and human service settings. Our more than 4,000 member chaplains and affiliates are involved in chaplaincy care of all persons, respecting their diverse cultures and beliefs. As a national, not-for-profit professional association, APC advocates for quality chaplaincy care of all persons in health care facilities, correctional institutions, long term care units, rehabilitation centers, hospice, the military and other specialized settings.
- Specialty Certification-Hospice & Palliative Care Specialty Certification
MARRIAGE & HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS:
- Building Strong Marriages and Healthy Relationships.
- Training, Conference, Assessment
American Association of Suicidology
- The goal of the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) is to understand and prevent suicide.
- Training, Annual Conference
- Is the nation’s leading organization bringing together people across communities and backgrounds to understand and prevent suicide, and to help heal the pain it causes. Individuals, families, and communities who have been personally touched by suicide are the moving force behind everything we do.
- Education & Training
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Non-profit, open membership foundation dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress.
- Conferences, Certificates of Specialized Training in CISM
- The Association of Professional Conservative Chaplains (APCC, Inc.) is dedicated to chaplaincy training, standards of care, and board certification world-wide.
- Board Certification in Clinical Chaplaincy
- Multi-cultural, multi-faith organization devoted to providing education and improving the quality of ministry and pastoral care offered by spiritual caregivers of all faiths throughout the clinical educational methods of Clinical Pastoral Education.
- Accrediting agency in the field of Clinical Pastoral Education
- The Willow Creek Association hosts the Global Leadership Summit: a two-day, world-class leadership event experienced by more than 170,000 leaders around the world, representing more than 14,000 churches. It’s telecast LIVE from Willow’s campus (near Chicago) every August. Throughout the fall, Summit events take place in an additional 300+ cities, 92 countries—and translated into 42 languages. This event is crafted to infuse vision, skill development and inspiration for the sake of local church transformation.
- Leadership training (discount available through RTCA National)
- Non-profit, professional organization that trains, certifies, and licenses Christian counselors. The Association includes ministers, Christian counselors, testing specialists, medical doctors, attorneys, and educators.
- Courses to become a Certified and Licensed Christian Counselor
- Liberty University, Training Champions for Christ since 1971, offers 315 exceptional undergraduate programs and graduate programs on its central Virginia campus and globally online.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs
- Fully accredited nonprofit Christian University, in the Pentecostal tradition, comprised of the following schools; School for Evangelism and Discipleship, Berean School of the Bible, Undergraduate School of Bible and Theology and Graduate School of Theology.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs
- Their collection of nearly every online master’s, combining information from the schools themselves and the U.S. government’s education databases, is a one-of-a-kind tool. All programs can be filtered and sorted, meaning you can quickly create a customized list of programs that best match your needs. The site also includes exam prep materials and a career center.